Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
FSSC22000 provides a framework for effectively safeguarding food safety responsibilities within an organisation. Based on a foundation of ISO standards and with scopes recognized by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), FSSC 22000 creates an effective structure for food safety management, supply chain management, and control of food safety hazards.
The scheme is suitable for a wide variety of organizations throughout the food and drink network regardless of size and complexity.
Ensuring consumer trust in the supply of safe food and beverages including food ingredients and food packaging.
Benefits For Your Organisation
- Globally-accepted standard
- FSSC22000 is a leading global certification scheme, with scopes recognised GFSI and accepted around the world. Its robust Food Management System (FSMS) demonstrates an organisations commitment to meet regulators, food business and consumers requirements.
- Simple transition from ISO22000
- ISO 22000 certified businesses are able to obtain full GFSI recognized FSSC 22000 certification through the implementation of the technical specifications for sector Prerequisite Programs (PRPs) and the additional FSSC 22000 scheme requirements.
- Combining your ISO22000 with an FSSC2200 transition audit can save you valuable time and expand your businesses reach.
- Continuous improvement
- Using its ISO’s management system approach, FSSC22000 cultivates continuous improvements for your business. It provides standardization of food safety procedures, improved communication and drives efficiencies. FSSC22000 provides network transparency throughout the food supply chain and allows integration of other management systems.
Ensuring consumer trust in the supply of safe food & drinks
- The FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification provides a framework for effectively managing your organization's food safety responsibilities. FSSC 22000 is fully recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO Standards. It demonstrates your company has a robust Food Safety Management System in place that meets the requirements of your customers and consumers. Already, 18.000+ organizations over 140 countries achieved FSSC 22000 certification. With currently 110+ Licensed Certification Bodies and over 1,500 auditors worldwide, our mission is to provide a trusted brand assurance platform to the consumer goods industry.