Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
A Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification scheme offers independent verification and certification that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for the implementation of an effective Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) food safety program are being followed.
GMP compliance requires minimum practical sense hygienic and processing requirements suitable to all food processing establishments. Many food industry companies have implemented the GMP certification scheme for food processing as the foundation upon which they have developed and implemented other quality and food safety management systems, such as HACCP, ISO 22000, SQF and ISO 9001.
GMP – It's Key Benefits
- Enhancement of your food safety management system
- Demonstration of your commitment to producing and trading safe and quality food.
- Prepare you for HACCP certification or other food safety and quality management system.
- Increase consumer confidence in your products.
- Prepare you for assessment by regulatory authorities and other stakeholders.