Halal Consultancy and Certification
What is the benefit of halal certification?
The certificate of halal gives assurance to the consumers that the food products are produced according to the Shariah law, and that they are also clean, hygienic, environmentally friendly, and respects animal welfare.
How do you know if a product is halal?
Foods that carry a halal symbol on their packaging have been approved by an agency and are certified to be free of any forbidden components or ingredients. Halal claims on the nutrition label or the packaging must include the name of the certification body.
Benefits of HALAL CERTIFICATION
- Compliance with the requirements of Quran & Sunnah
- Guarantee of Halal, Quality, Hygiene & Safety.
- Obligatory for Muslims – Preferred by Non-Muslims.
- Internationally recognized & established Brand.
- Demand of 1.8 billion consumers worldwide.
- A key to enter Trillion Dollar Global Halal market.
- Able to enter countries with mandatory Halal requirements.
- Removes Non-Tariff Barriers (NTBs).
- A USP to market products to Halal conscious consumers.
- Discharging your responsibility to supply Authentic Halal.
- Adds Value to your product.
- Enhance your consumer confidence.
- Benefit in this World & the Hereafter…