ISO 15189-2007 Medical Laboratories
ISO 15189 quality standards provide an effective quality management and technical competence framework that enables medical laboratories to meet international standards for patient care and laboratory responsibility. Accredited medical laboratories enhance credibility and competency of their testing services. The ISO 15189 quality standards, when carefully planned to meet laboratory requirements, can also improve laboratory services, products and business processes.
Medical laboratories can also benefit from the automation of business processes and controls that help obtain or continually maintain ISO 15189 quality standards. Automation also helps with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) inspections. To learn more about automating compliance with ISO 15189 quality standards, please download the following white papers.
ISO 15189 – It's Key Benefits
- An ISO 15189 certification promotes development of an international reputable image for your organization through Quality Assurance and Management Systems.
- Promotes a strong degree of consistency in compliance to medical laboratory laws and legislation both from an international and national perspective
- Fundamentally critical in promoting laboratory efficiency and responsibility for better results and service delivery.
- The certification program also has been very critical in promoting modern laboratory practices that include professionalism and expertise in conduction of medical activities in the labs.
- Ultimately promoted the growth of customer satisfaction in organizations involved in medical laboratory testing