SA8000 Social Accountability
SA8000 is an auditable certification standard that encourages organizations to develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
The most widely recognized global standard for managing human rights in the workplace is Social Accountability International’s SA8000. It is the first auditable standard, suitable for organizations of all sizes anywhere in the world, and provides a framework for assuring all of your stakeholders that social accountability is being stewarded by your management.
SA8000 – It's Key Benefits
- Achieve best practice in ethical employment, trading and operations.
- Engage and motivate your employees with improved morale
- Introduce greater transparency to the way you run your business.
- Maintain existing business and attract new customers and investors
- Gain recognition as an socially accountable organization.